Hitchcock Style Painted Stenciled Rush Chairs - 2
This product is no longer available.
I found these beautiful Hitchcock-style chairs together: one is marked "Authentic Hitchcock Nichols and Stone"and the other is unmarked, but ...
more I found these beautiful Hitchcock-style chairs together: one is marked "Authentic Hitchcock Nichols and Stone"and the other is unmarked, but looks and feels almost identical in style and weight.
The Nichols and Stone chair has a fruit motif and its rush seating is completely intact with no tears. Some normal dings and scratches for its age, but hard to see unless you get very close.
The other chair has a tiny surface slit in the rush seating but appears to have been sealed and closed with the varnish that covers the rush. *See close up picture.) Price has been adjusted for this chair's lack of signature and this small flaw. less
- 18.0ʺW × 17.75ʺD × 35.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Denver, CO
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 80130.
Becky J. in Denver, CO
I have always loved vintage items! I enjoy hunting for them, decorating my home with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.