Monumental Teak Table Lamp, Modeline of Cali.
Offered for consideration is a MASSIVE vintage 1960s sculptural teak lamp with enamel on copper inlays by Modeline Company of ...
moreOffered for consideration is a MASSIVE vintage 1960s sculptural teak lamp with enamel on copper inlays by Modeline Company of California, Inc. The same enamel bird design is on the back of the lamp. It is suggested that this sit on a low end table to display at proper height.
The socket retains a partial Modeline label.
Base: very presentable good vintage condition. There is some wear and discoloration to the wood finish and a small crack in the wood on the inner edge (doesn't affect anything structurally). The brass portions have heavy patina. I have photographed the significant signs of wear.
Shade: very good condition with no tears, no stains, no rips and no crushing. The inner styrene (plastic) lining has discolored to yellow with age.
The pull-chain switch can use a 3-way bulb. Modeline sockets have a unique mechanism that starts at full light with 1st click and steps down from there with the successive clicks. The socket is in good working order. The lamp has been rewired with a new polarized cord.
52" to top of the finial
39" high to top of the socket
6-7/8" wide x 5-7/8" deep at base
19" top diameter x 20" bottom diameter x 18" slant height less
- 20ʺW × 20ʺD × 52ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.