Glam Raymond Waites Bronze Six Light Chandelier
This product is no longer available
This gorgeous Savoy House chandelier, designed by Raymond Waites, is the perfect balance of shiny pierced metal and rich rubbed ... more This gorgeous Savoy House chandelier, designed by Raymond Waites, is the perfect balance of shiny pierced metal and rich rubbed brass. It has a clean, modern vibe but also a timeless elegance, which makes it a versatile light whatever your design aesthetic leans toward. This is a mid-size piece that we hung in our mid-century home's dining room . We constantly get compliments on it. Its condition is like new. The light measures 44" from the ceiling to the bottom of the chandelier, without the chain, the light is 29.75". less
- 28.25ʺW × 28.25ʺD × 44.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Denver, CO
- $15 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 80220.
Kim W. in Denver, CO
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.