Dyrlund Mid-Century Danish Modern Teak Dry Bar
This product is no longer available.
A stunning Danish modern dry bar designed by Knud Bent and made in Copenhagen in the 1960s. This piece was ...
more A stunning Danish modern dry bar designed by Knud Bent and made in Copenhagen in the 1960s. This piece was purchased by an officer in the Airforce in 1969 and shipped back to the USA when he finished his assignment there.
The bar features a masonite bar top, a purse shelf and foot rail on the front. Behind the bar you will find a pull out ice bucket tray with the original ice bucket, a pull out prep shelf at waist height, two small drawers and one large drawer, two sliding liquor cabinets with working lock and original key, and 8 stylish recessed bottle holders.
An exercise in excellent design, this dry bar is both beautiful to look at and a delight to use. It holds a huge amount and everything is where it should be. The 3rd photo is from the original catalogue.
The dry bar is in very good condition considering it is a functional piece of furniture meant to be sat at, cut on and used as a bar etc. The teak grain is gorgeous and imperfections are rare - those that are present are shown in the final photo. The cabinet is very sturdy and heavy, indicative of quality craftsmanship. The original leather pull tabs on the drawers and the original key for the liquor cabinet lock are unusually rare for an item of this age. It was obviously well taken care of.
Dimensions: 71" wide x 45 1/2" high x 21" deep.
Shipping will be $300 via independent shipper. The top section may be removed for shipping and is easily reattached with a number of screws.
The pair of danish barstools by Tarm Stole in the 4th photo are also available for an additional $795. If interested in these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the zoom function on the photo viewer to get a better view of this great piece. Please contact the seller with any questions. less
- 71.0ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 45.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $300
- Free Local Pickup in Lakeland, FL
Trystcraft in Lakeland, FL
TrystCraft offers a selection of beautiful mid century, Danish modern and unique furniture.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.