- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- "Sweet Juliet's II" by Erin Ashley Pastel Abstract
"Sweet Juliet's II" by Erin Ashley Pastel Abstract
"Sweet Juliet's II" by Erin Ashley Pastel Abstract Print, Gold Frame. This beautiful abstract print by Erin Ashley has a ...
"Sweet Juliet's II" by Erin Ashley Pastel Abstract Print, Gold Frame. This beautiful abstract print by Erin Ashley has a double thick white mat, gold leaf frame and top-notch scratch resistant glass that blocks 99% of harmful UV light and reduces glare. It was purchased from Art.com for $279.99 and is in brand-new condition.
Framed Dimensions: 16"W x 36"H
Print Dimensions: 10"W x 30"H
Thin Gold Frame: 0.75"W x 1.25"D
Mat: Double Thick White, 2.5"W
Glass: UV + Non-Glare
Product Type: Print of painting
Artist: Erin Ashley
Medium: Giclee printed
Fade Resistant: Yes
UV Resistant: Yes
Wall Mounting Hardware: Yes
Time Period: Contemporary
Country of Manufacture: United States
This premium giclée print, an upgrade from the standard giclée print, is produced on thick (310 gsm), textured watercolor paper made from alpha cellulous wood pulp that is acid free. It shares the same vivid colors, accuracy, and exceptional resolution that make giclée prints the standard for museums and galleries around the world. Giclée (French for “to spray”) is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto a high-quality paper. The smooth transitions of color gradients make giclée prints appear much more realistic than other prints. less
- 16.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Washington, DC
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 20009.
The Haute Home in Washington, DC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.