Harveiluce-Style Floor Lamp
This product is no longer available.
This awesome chrome floor lamp comes to you from the Mid-century Modern period. It has a great base and a ...
more This awesome chrome floor lamp comes to you from the Mid-century Modern period. It has a great base and a pole made of chrome. It stands 60″ high, and it has an adjustable white resin shade. The shade is 14 1/2″ diameter x 8″ high. This lamp has no manufacturing or designer information but it is in the style Harveiluce for Guzzini.
Condition: The base has minor to normal scratches and minor nicks. The shade is in good vintage condition, showing a couple of cracks, and only a few smaller scratches. less
- 14.0ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 60.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Rockland, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gre-Stuff in Rockland, MA
I’m a passionate Mid Century Modern collector and dealer. As a result of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.