Walter Knoll Antimott Cherry Armchairs- A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Pair of 1950s-era, cherry wood, Knoll Antimott armchairs designed by Walter Knoll. Details include: curved arms, spindle backs, and the ...
more Pair of 1950s-era, cherry wood, Knoll Antimott armchairs designed by Walter Knoll. Details include: curved arms, spindle backs, and the original blue-and-black, atomic-graphic upholstery. Chairs are in excellent structural condition with a few minor dings to legs. Original fabric is noticeably faded in areas.
Arm Height: 24”
Seat Height: 15”
Seat Depth: 19” less
- 26.5ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Walter Knoll
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Troy, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Judy Frankel Antiques in Troy, MI
Judy Frankel Antiques is the premier antiques resource for design professionals in the region. Our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.