- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- "Navy Geo" by Britt Bass Turner, Gold Framed Print
"Navy Geo" by Britt Bass Turner, Gold Framed Print
Brand new, museum quality print. Printed using 100% archival rag paper and archival inks, resulting in a beautiful print with ...
Brand new, museum quality print. Printed using 100% archival rag paper and archival inks, resulting in a beautiful print with rich and vivid colors. This print has been professionally framed in a gold leaf frame made of wood moldings – print comes protected by archival UV plexiglass, and ready to hang on your wall with a hanging wire and gold hanging hardware.
About The Art:
Original work is acrylic, spray paint, and gouache on stretched canvas 18x24"
About the Artist:
I grew up just outside Atlanta where I fell in love with color and design at a young age by way of my interior designer mother. I am so fortunate to have had such a creative inﬂuence: all of the constant exposure to color and texture helped me fall in love with 'creating' early on. However, I did not discover abstract painting for myself until late in my schooling. With only a year and half left until graduation I honed in on abstraction- reducing my expectations when approaching the canvas to color and movement and layers. I studied under several inspiring abstract artists, including Erin McIntosh and Chris Hocking. I graduated from the Lamar Dodd School of Art at the University of Georgia in May of 2011 with a degree in Art Education with an emphasis on painting. I have been exploring color and design within my paintings since then, making paintings and installations full time. I am currently living in Athens with my husband and in home studio. I have a showroom back in Atlanta at the Goat Farm in the Westside District available by appointment only. less
- 20.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Washington, DC
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 20009.
The Haute Home in Washington, DC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.