Laurel Mid-Century Modern Accent Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Offered for consideration is a petite accent lamp by the Laurel Lamp Mfg. Co. The lamp features a sculptural form ...
more Offered for consideration is a petite accent lamp by the Laurel Lamp Mfg. Co. The lamp features a sculptural form with a cased satin glass shade. The lamp body is formed from cast aluminum with a gold-tone finish. The shade is separate and cradles in the metal base.
very good vintage condition. There is no damage to the glass. The gold-tone colored finish on the lamp body has some loss along the base that doesn't stand out in normal viewing.
The wiring is original and in working condition. There is a push button switch on the base. The cord is still pliable with apparent cracking or exposed wire. Even with the previous being stated, professional inspection prior to use is advised. With purchase, the buyer is accepting this responsibility.
There isn't a max wattage listed on the lamp, but I'd suggest staying at 25 watts.
14" (overall height)
4.75" diameter (at base) less
- 4.75ʺW × 4.75ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Des Moines, IA
DSM Lamp Works in Des Moines, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.