Mid Century Milo Baughman Forecast Furniture Sofa
This product is no longer available.
What a find. Offered is a vintage 1970s Mid Century Modern Milo Baughman Sofa/Couch for Forecast Furniture. The sofa ...
more What a find. Offered is a vintage 1970s Mid Century Modern Milo Baughman Sofa/Couch for Forecast Furniture. The sofa in good condition showing minor wear (age wear, upholstery in good condition, pet/smoke odor free-- see pictures). This is a vintage sofa from the 1970s and has a pedestal leg. The sofa is signed. The upholstery and cushioning are in acceptable condition and ready for everyday use. The sofa has the look of a high quality designer and will make a nice addition to any home. Check out our other listings for more Mid-Century pieces, furniture, antiques and more.
81" w x 36" d x 27" h less
- 81.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 27.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Milo Baughman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in NEWPORT, DE
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Annex Marketplace in NEWPORT, DE
We specialize and feature Mid Century and Danish Modern Designs. We strive to offer the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.