Turkish Antique Kilim Rug - 2′8″ × 4′7″
Anatolian Rug - Turkish Rug with Mother Goddess Motif. Unique vintage , truly one of a kind. About 30-50 years old. in ...
more Anatolian Rug - Turkish Rug with Mother Goddess Motif. Unique vintage , truly one of a kind. About 30-50 years old. in very good condition.
Turkish Antique Rug
Type of rug: kilim
Made in: Turkey
Town or Village: kilim
Warp: Wool | Color of Warp: White
Weft: Wool | Color of Weft: White
Pile material: Sheep Wool | Pile thickness: Medium
Upper End: Regular
Lower End: Regular
Type of dye used: Natural
Approximate Age: Semi-Antique
Condition for age: Superior
Prior Repair: No
Rug needs repair? No less
- 2′8″ × 4′7″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in chicago, IL
MAVI (Turkish&Persian Sami- Antique) in chicago, IL
#1 Collection of Turkish and Persian Rugs and Kilims in Chicago. Rugs, paints, decorative MAVI ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations