1940's light Gold Slipper Chair
Lovely velour slipper chair from the 1940's. The frame is made of beech wood, with small casters on the bottom ...
more Lovely velour slipper chair from the 1940's. The frame is made of beech wood, with small casters on the bottom of each leg. The chair is in the original gold fabric with a tasseled skirt going around the entire bottom of the chair.
There is one more matching Slipper Chair
Seat Height 15 less
- 31.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Melissa Z. in Brooklyn, NY
A wonder of curiosities await you at The Tiny French Flea! Reminiscent of the many ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.