"The Passing Show" Drawings by Ab Wenzell Book
Hardback copy of "The Passing Show" drawings by A.B. Wenzell published in 1903 by P. F. Collier & Son ...
more Hardback copy of "The Passing Show" drawings by A.B. Wenzell published in 1903 by P. F. Collier & Son. A very large - Elephant folio - collection of black and white art by the estimable illustrator A.B. Wenzell. Charming detailed scenes depicting courtship, recreation, and other aspects of life at the turn of the century, in America and England. Some occupy two elephant folio pages, including a two-page color frontis. Illustrated beige boards and quarter cloth, unpaginated.
Cover and pages are worn around edges and the binding is coming lose at the spine. The only writing is on the inside cover where a previous owner has written their name and year. Although this lovely book shows its old age, it makes a wonderful collectors item or pages can be framed as art. less
- 11.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $5
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations