Antique English Mahogany Wine Box
This product is no longer available.
Stunning and very handsome antique solid mahogany chest from England dating to the early 1900s. The case is made from ...
more Stunning and very handsome antique solid mahogany chest from England dating to the early 1900s. The case is made from solid mahogany which has a beautiful rich patina and is very handsome in it's simplicity. It has solid brass recessed handles. It still has its original brass shield escutcheon and original key which still works. The inside is very clean and dividers have been later added to hold either 9 wine bottles or 4 1.5lt large wine bottles. It would look stunning in any dining room, study, or bar.
The case is in great condition for its age and very sturdy. There is normal age wear to the wood but is fantastic condition for its age and has been polished which adds to its beautiful patina. The base has it's original felt lining. less
- 11.5ʺW × 11.5ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Richmond, VA
Fanshawe Blaine in Richmond, VA
Welcome to Fanshawe Blaine Interiors, Victoria & Amanda's curious world of unique antique & vintage finds ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.