Mark McGinnis Leaf Framed Print - Retail $265
Illustrator and designer Mark McGinnis creates graphic prints that expertly blend line and color. His Menagerie Collection presents a series ...
Illustrator and designer Mark McGinnis creates graphic prints that expertly blend line and color. His Menagerie Collection presents a series of prints that depict animals and flora in a range of soft, yet vibrant colors. Although compositionally simple, each print is comprised of several parts—the graphic is screen-printed on 140 lb. arches watercolor paper, after which McGinnis fills the colored print with a hand-drawn line sketch, ensuring that no two prints are exactly the same. From there, the 100 percent cotton paper is mounted and framed in an ash wood frame. Each print in the series, like this Yellow Leaf, can be used on its own, or coordinated with other prints in the series to create a menagerie of wall art. Each limited edition print is exclusive to the Dwell Store and is signed on the left side of the print, and numbered on the right.
This item is not available for local pickup. less
- 23.0ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 17.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
Chairish A. in Madison, VA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.