Antique 1911 Mission Oak Reclining Morris Chair
Up for offer here is an antique 1911 Arts & Crafts era, Mission style reclining Morris chair in quarter-sawn oak ... more Up for offer here is an antique 1911 Arts & Crafts era, Mission style reclining Morris chair in quarter-sawn oak with original tan upholstery with brass head nails that was made by the Royal Easy Chair company from Sturgis, Michigan. The recline mechanism is built in as a push button on the arm. There is a pull-out foot rest with wire basket for holding newspapers and magazines. Very fine condition. One small chip to wood on underside edge of left arm, cannot be seen though. Measures 37" high at the back. The seat is 20" deep x 21" wide and 15" high from ground. The total width with arms is 31". The length of the arm itself is 27.5" x 4.5" at widest. The footrest tray comes out another 16.5". less
- 21.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Meadville, PA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 16335.
Nora the Treasure Huntress in Meadville, PA
I am an expert in identifying and authenticating fine art, antiques and collectibles as well ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations