Navajo Saddle Blanket Rug- 2′8″ × 4′3″
This multi-colored Navajo rug is the perfect rug to put in the kitchen, in the entryway, or in the bedroom ...
more This multi-colored Navajo rug is the perfect rug to put in the kitchen, in the entryway, or in the bedroom. The classic print will fit in with a traditional and refined home as well as a funky, eclectic home , mid century modern, Danish modern or anything in between! Layer it with a jute rug or any natural fiber for a unique, creative look.
Excellent condition for its age. Some spotting throughout. This rug is made from vegetable dyed wool. The colors are natural. This rug is a fantastic example of Navajo weaving. The graphic appeal of Navajo rugs is unquestionable. This stunning piece can be hung on the wall as a decorative piece. In its original condition. Guaranteed original and authentic. less
- 2′8″ × 4′3″ and 0.25″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.