Red and Yellow Ikat Pillow Cover
This product is no longer available
This pillow cover is a silk ikat covering backed with ivory hemp. The front has been hand-woven using a detailed ...
This pillow cover is a silk ikat covering backed with ivory hemp. The front has been hand-woven using a detailed 70-step process. The sphere-like design in vibrant shades of reds, yellows, and blue is inspired by centuries-old patterns and colors.
The Uzbek term for “ikat” is “abrband” meaning literally “tying a cloud.” It is one of the oldest and most elaborate forms of textile design. Each thread is dyed with a pattern before it is woven, using traditional dyes made from natural materials, such as pomegranate and saffron. The threads are hand-woven into beautiful patterns and motifs traditional to the Fergana Valley of Uzbekistan.
Silk front and ivory hemp back, with hidden zipper
Insert not included
Material: 50% cotton, 50% silk
Dimensions: 16" x 26" less
- 26.0ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
Staprans Design in Portola Valley, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.