Napoleon III Gilt Rope Slipper Chair
This product is no longer available.
We've been roped in by this fabulous, French, gilt-metal rope slipper chair! Made in the manner of A.M.E ... more We've been roped in by this fabulous, French, gilt-metal rope slipper chair! Made in the manner of A.M.E. Fournier. It features gilt rope legs and feet, with rope swag sides and knot tassels. The back has a scrolled rest and there are two padded, tufted cushions finished in red silk that are in need of new upholstery. The gilt rope frame has an aged distressed finish. A rare piece of vintage French furniture. Dimensions: 30"w x 33"d x 24"h. less
- 30.0ʺW × 33.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Erin Lane Estate in Oakland, CA
Erin Lane Estate is a design and vintage furniture warehouse based in Oakland, CA. Located ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.