Onyx Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
The seller say: We love how much minerals are trending this year- and this modernist Onyx coffee table is the ...
more The seller say: We love how much minerals are trending this year- and this modernist Onyx coffee table is the perfect way to incorporate the trend into your home. Constructed of solid slabs of green onyx and on a set of castors - which creates a floating effect and also allows the table to easily be moved.
A stunning display of polished green onyx- this semi precious stone allows light to pass through it, creating a gorgeous and serene effect when in a well lit room. Each cut of onyx is unique - allowing this table to be like no other.
USA, Circa 1980's.
Condition: Some scratches to the sides of the table; some light surface wear to the top. One chip from the bottom edge on one side. less
- 36.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
South Loop Loft in Chicago, IL
SouthLoopLoft is one of Architectural Digests "Ten Chicago Shops Not To Be Missed." Our showroom ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.