The Hyde Park No 1935 Initial D Ashtray
A MCM ashtray by "The Hyde Park" with a copper initial D to personalize it. The Initials can be changed ...
more A MCM ashtray by "The Hyde Park" with a copper initial D to personalize it. The Initials can be changed as I have shown the screw on the bottom in one of the pics. It will simply take some looking around to find one. However, if you or your friend use the initial "D" then you are in luck!
These mottled ceramic ashtrays were quite popular in the 50's and 60's. We use these ashtrays now to simply put loose change in or jewelry.
This one is in very good condition with no cracks or breaks and very clean indeed. A light pale celery green with a reddish brown mottled glaze around the edges and corners. less
- 9.75ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 1.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $13
- Free Local Pickup in Saxonville, MA
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Saxonville, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.