- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Dishes & Pieces
- MCM Divided Serving Plate With Matching Box
MCM Divided Serving Plate With Matching Box
This plate is amazing! Made in Japan and hand painted, it has 4 sections surrounding a middle one for dips ...
more This plate is amazing! Made in Japan and hand painted, it has 4 sections surrounding a middle one for dips, etc.
The plate is in amazingly great condition and the special matching box is as well. The only issue with this plate is there seems to have been some moisture around one of the sections which caused it to change color just the slightest bit, which I have shown in the pics. You can see it one the back of the plate as well. the box is made from some kind of papier mache, not sure exactly, but it is hand painted as well to match the inside plate. I have not seen any sets like this so I assume it is a rarity!
The box is 10 3/4" in diameter by 1 3/4" tall, and the plate sits in nicely less
- 10.75ʺW × 10.75ʺD × 1.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Saxonville, MA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 01701. 20837 does not qualify.
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Saxonville, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.