Large Indigo Lacquered Cabinet Credenza
Large indigo lacquered cabinet credenza. Part of a pair.
Note: the Large 4-door cabinet is shown here. These are high ... more Large indigo lacquered cabinet credenza. Part of a pair.
Note: the Large 4-door cabinet is shown here. These are high gloss lacquered cabinets in a rich indigo blue color. One has four doors and the other three. They are in excellent condition. The only noticeable wear is on the larger one where there is a small chip in the lacquer on the bottom front of the cabinet (shown in picture).
The interior shelves can be repositioned and all the hardware is very sturdy. There are indents at the top of each door to use to open them, keeping a sleek look for the piece. Interiors of the doors are also lacquered, and interior shelves are black. Very substantially made. You can even stand on the cabinets with no problem.
If interested in the pair please contact email@example.com.
Large 4-door cabinet: 68" W x 17 3/4" D x 29 1/2" H
Medium 3-door cabinet: 52 1/2" W x 17 3/4" D x 29 1/2" H less
- 68.0ʺW × 17.75ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- $120 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 94131.
Erin H. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.