Hand-Painted 60s Buffet and Pull-Out Petite Desk
Hand-painted 60s Buffet and Pull-Out Petite Desk. Gorgeous hand-painted with lovely aged patina on the story-style imagery art—trimmed in ...
more Hand-painted 60s Buffet and Pull-Out Petite Desk. Gorgeous hand-painted with lovely aged patina on the story-style imagery art—trimmed in gold geometric accents—giving the Asian theme a sophisticated and elegant look—adaptable to a variety of decors even as a classic Mid-Century Modern piece.
Lots of shelf space for visual display and storage space for all things 'big and small'.
Center 'drawer' pulls out—revealing slotted cubbies for mail, important 'smalls' and an area for dashing off quick notes or inspired journal entries!
Another keen feature of this dramatic 'buffet' is that the shelving on both sides can be flipped 'up' or 'down' so the size of the items you want to 'see and store' isn't limited and can hold taller items like liquor bottles or decanters.
It's in exceptional vintage condition—w/a few minor 'boo-boos' and priced accordingly. less
- 60.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 82.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sacramento, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The House of FRINGE in Sacramento, CA
The House of FRINGE is a marvelous, magical, bohemian modern VINTAGE-CENTRIC lovefest! This SACTO landmark ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.