Antique English Doulton Stoneware Dairy Bowl
This product is no longer available.
Here is a rare transfer-printed piece for the kitchen, an English stoneware dairy separating bowl. Patented as 'The Creamsep,' ... more Here is a rare transfer-printed piece for the kitchen, an English stoneware dairy separating bowl. Patented as 'The Creamsep,' and produced for The Churn Company in Hailsham, England by The Doulton Pottery of Lambeth, circa 1880. Very heavy and substantial, the incorporated separating tube runs from nearly the bottom of the bowl to the pouring lip. This bowl also works well for pouring batters and it just looks amazing on the counter as a catch-all. Marked with the impressed oval of the Doulton Co. less
- 11.0ʺW × 11.0ʺD × 4.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Philadelphia, PA
Penny Dreadful Objets d'Art in Philadelphia, PA
PENNY DREADFUL offers an inspiring collection of 19th Century English and French majolica pottery, Staffordshire ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.