- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Kent Coffey Mid-Century Modern Dresser
Kent Coffey Mid-Century Modern Dresser
This is a beautiful vintage dresser! It is continental mid century modern, circa 1960, made by Kent Coffey. It has ...
more This is a beautiful vintage dresser! It is continental mid century modern, circa 1960, made by Kent Coffey. It has five spacious, smooth gliding, dovetailed drawers, handsome bronze colored knobs, and brass cupped feet.
Over all good vintage condition, showing age appropriate signs of wear. Minor dings/ scratches, three small chips (please see last two close up photos), and one deeper scratch on the top that has at one point been repaired but is a bit darker then the rest of the top. This is sure to make a stunning addition to any home! less
- 40.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 47.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Kent Coffey
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $269
- Free Local Pickup in kingsville, MD
- $90 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 40 miles of 21087. 20837 does not qualify.
Spilled Paint Design in kingsville, MD
We curate only authentic, unique, and vintage home furnishings for the eclectic home.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.