Vintage Atomic Wire Mesh Magazine Rack
Store your favorite design magazines or records in this stylish Mid-Century Modern magazine rack. The magazine rack features characteristic atomic ...
more Store your favorite design magazines or records in this stylish Mid-Century Modern magazine rack. The magazine rack features characteristic atomic era styling with its pierced iron design and ball feet. The finish is distressed (a look we prefer) and could be ready to use as is or updated with a surface coating of your choice.
This listing is for a vintage item or set, meaning there will be some wear signs of use and is common due to age. Please zoom in on those pictures to make sure you are okay with the imperfections that define the character. If you need additional pictures or have questions, feel free to message us, we are happy to help!
15”W x 10”D x 18”H (OVERALL)
We will provide excessively careful packaging, quick handling, expedited shipping, and courteous customer service. less
- 15.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Needs Work Great bones, but will need some work
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique | Curated Uncommon Goods to add Character to your Atmosphere. Located in South Florida, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.