1930s Vintage Mystery Spiderweb Books - Set/3
A set of 3 vintage hardcover murder mystery books, circa 1920s - 1930s. From the Philo Vance Series by S.S ... more A set of 3 vintage hardcover murder mystery books, circa 1920s - 1930s. From the Philo Vance Series by S.S. Van Dine. Cool spiderweb design covers in grey and burgundy, with gold lettering. Titles are The Gracie Allen Murder Case, The Kidnap Murder Case, and The Canary Murder Case. All are in good condition with some wear to edges, some page foxing, and occasional stray pencil marks. Without illustration, and range from 227 -343 pages each. Published 1927 - 1938 by Collier. less
- 5.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 7.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Mendham, NJ
Story of a Lifetime in Mendham, NJ
Story of a Lifetime has been collecting, researching, and selling small antiques, decorative items, vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.