Vanilla & White Handwoven Mexican Pillow
This product is no longer available
This pillow features a series of geometric shapes, traditional to San Cristóbal de las Casas, are handwoven on a pedal ...
This pillow features a series of geometric shapes, traditional to San Cristóbal de las Casas, are handwoven on a pedal loom. Mayan weavers in Chiapas spend two days weaving the textile, sewing the pillow, and adding tassels on each corner. Design on front only, with ivory backing. Due to its handcrafted nature, each pillow varies slightly.
10% of the proceeds from this purchase are invested in artisan education, youth academic scholarships and community health initiatives for the artisans and their families.
ORIGIN | San Cristóbal de las Casas, Mexico
COLOR | 100% cotton in vanilla beige and ivory
CLOSURE | Hidden zipper
CARE | Dry clean or spot clean recommended
INSERT | Pillow insert not included. 20" x 13" insert recommended for fullness less
- 20.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 13.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
ARA COLLECTIVE in Austin, TX
Ara Collective collaborates with artisans to curate handcrafted pieces, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.