Flowered French Vanity With Mirror & Glove Box
This product is no longer available.
Early 1900's French flowered vanity with tilting mirror and glove box that can be attached with enclosed screws. Hand painted ...
more Early 1900's French flowered vanity with tilting mirror and glove box that can be attached with enclosed screws. Hand painted bouquets of pink,blue and green cover the entire piece which stands on tall cabriole legs and feet that originally had bronze mounts.
Swivel mirror in excellent condition with frame of hand painted French blue ribbon and bouquet of pink and green outlined in deep pink. Turned spindles hold intact. Demi- lune shaped with outline of French blue along the scalloped apron and middle drawer with brass handles.
Few nicks to the background antique white/cream paint and mild darker spots on top surface from age which would be covered with items when in use. Overall very sturdy and unique. Several stools in stock to accompany the vanity.
Vanity top itself is 30 inches from the floor. less
- 36.0ʺW × 17.25ʺD × 60.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Greer, SC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Cheryl E. in Greer, SC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.