Trouvailles Furniture Dining Chairs - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
This is a remarkable quality set of four side dining chairs by the Trouvailles Furniture Company of Watertown, Massachusetts. The ...
more This is a remarkable quality set of four side dining chairs by the Trouvailles Furniture Company of Watertown, Massachusetts. The frames, upholstery, and seat cushions are in excellent shape.
In the late 1960s - 1970s Trouvailles Furniture produced some of the finest and most desirable furniture in the world. They were a custom furniture importer and antiques dealer that catered to the trade. Their clients were wealthy collectors and interior designers. No longer in production, Trouvailles' creations are now becoming prized collector's pieces.
Also available on a separate listing are eight more matching chairs (two arm and six side) upholstered in a grey silk fabric (picture shown). If interested in all twelve please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. less
- 21.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sudbury, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Rojita in Sudbury, MA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.