Paul Langton Brutalist Brass Sailboat Sculpture
This product is no longer available.
Mid-century torch-cut sailboat sculpture created in the style of Curtis Jere. Supported by a stone plinth with a rough end ... more Mid-century torch-cut sailboat sculpture created in the style of Curtis Jere. Supported by a stone plinth with a rough end and made by artist Paul Langton. Much attention to detail was given to this piece of sculpture and it comes with the artist's tag still attached. The description on the tag reads "With the intense heat of the welding torch, Langton forges the fascination of copper, the audacity of brass, and the eternity of steel to re-create the beautiful designs of nature and the world around us". less
- 5.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 13.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Lake charles, LA
Melissa Moffett Interiors in Lake charles, LA
Hand picked chic pieces that are an eclectic mix of mid-century, vintage and traditional with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations