Arthur Umanoff Mid-Century Vinyl Record Rack
This product is no longer available.
Vintage rack by Arthur Umanoff in the mid-century modern style. Most often attributed as magazine storage, this rack holds a ...
more Vintage rack by Arthur Umanoff in the mid-century modern style. Most often attributed as magazine storage, this rack holds a good number of record albums perfectly. Constructed of walnut and finished in an ebonized stain with much of the wood grain peeking through. Each side has seven 14 1/2" dowels spaced about 2" apart.
Dimensions: Height 22" x Width 18 1/2" x Depth 15 1/2".
Weight: Approximately 5 lbs.
Condition: Great vintage condition with minimal wear to wood. Even wear to stain along edges throughout. less
- 18.5ʺW × 15.5ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Arthur Umanoff
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $55
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland, CA
Rare Heir in Oakland, CA
Rare Heir is helmed by Jordan & Jorge, both avid shoppers and serious collectors of fun ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.