Art Deco Ceramic Mime Bookends - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Art Deco black and white clown figurines dressed in mime costumes. These ceramic bookends were hand decorated by Taste Setter ...
more Art Deco black and white clown figurines dressed in mime costumes. These ceramic bookends were hand decorated by Taste Setter. Gorgeous Harlequin Pierrot doll figures show one reading a book and the other bending over.
They are in very good condition (no chips or cracks). The bottom of each bookend is covered with black felt.
The original tags are on both bookends stating: Taste Setter Sigma, Hand Decorated, Made in Japan.
Each Mime Clown is about 8 inches tall x 5 inches wide and 5 1/2 inches depth. less
- 3.0ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in Abbeville, LA
Whimzy Thyme in Abbeville, LA
I am a Cajun French lady who loves to find vintage and antique treasures. I ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.