Vintage Kodak Cameras in Original Boxes - S/5
This product is no longer available
Set of five vintage Kodak film cameras in original boxes, ready for display.
Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Flash Outfit. Box: 5"h ... more Set of five vintage Kodak film cameras in original boxes, ready for display.
Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Flash Outfit. Box: 5"h x 9 1/2"square. Camera: 5"h x 4"d x 3 1/2"w. Flash: 8"h x 5"w x 3 1/2"d. Booklet included.
Kodak Pony IV Camera Outfit. Box: 11"l x 9"w x 5"h. Camera in leather case: 5 1/2"l x 3 1/2"d x 3 1/2"h. Includes flash, bulbs and booklet.
Kodak Brownie Starflash Outfit. Box: 8 1/2"l x 7"w x 3"h. Camera: 5"h x 3"w x 2 1/4"d. Includes flashbulbs and booklet.
Kodak Brownie Six 16 box camera, 5 1/2"d x 4"w x 5"h. Original box and booklet included.
Kodak Tele-Ektralite 600. Box: 8 1/2"l x 6"w x 1 1/2"d. Camera: 7"l x 2"w x 1"d. Includes 8"l camera strap, booklet and name stickers.
Not tested for functionality. less
- 10.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Maplewood, MO
Relique in Maplewood, MO
Relique owners Rick Brandt and Mary Beth Voss showcase vintage and repurposed interior accents that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.