Antique French Louis XVI Style Chair
This product is no longer available.
A gorgeous French Louis XVI style chair that will make a statement in your home. Original frame, repainted about 2 ...
more A gorgeous French Louis XVI style chair that will make a statement in your home. Original frame, repainted about 2 years ago. The wood has some small scratches. Having this item in your living room means that you enjoy the beauty of the Louis XVI style that the time is bringing.
The chair is sturdy and in excellent quality. It has small restoration.
The chair is dating back to around 1900.
The wooden frame is handmade, showing its original form, dating back from that time.
The wood and the fabric are done with excellent quality.
The chair is study and heavy and will fit with any decor style.
46" height from floor to top of back
16" height from floor to front seat
20.5" back leg to front seat leg
29" width seat arm to arm less
- 29.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 46.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Miami, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
M. O. in Miami, FL
We are Osman Antiques, a Dutch family company that is specialized in the importing and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.