- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Mid-Century Handmade Black Iridescent Pottery Vase
Mid-Century Handmade Black Iridescent Pottery Vase
This product is no longer available.
This iridescent black piece of mid-century pottery has a look that is very today. It's a perfect vessel for spring ...
more This iridescent black piece of mid-century pottery has a look that is very today. It's a perfect vessel for spring greenery and a dynamic display piece.
Heavy handmade pottery with a dark glaze. The color can read dark gray or black, depending on the light. The decoration on one side is two sets of six spheres running vertically, flanked by 10 sets of horizontal stripes. The other side has a simpler design of two sets of six vertical spheres with a vertical stripe on either side. Signed by the artist and dated 1956.
Very good vintage condition. There are two spots on the outside and one spot on the inside where the glaze has come off. No other cracks, crazing or chips.
The handmade quality means it's slightly imperfect:
6.25" - 6.5" tall x 5.5" diameter at the top, 3.25" diameter at the base. less
- 5.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 6.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in West Lake Hills, TX
An Acquired Home in West Lake Hills, TX
Vintage and one-of-a-kind finds for the modern home. At An Acquired Home, we curate quality ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.