Heinrich and Co. Selb H & C Bavaria German Porcelain Red and Gold Encrusted Handled Soup Bowl and Saucer - Set of 3
Vintage 1930s Cranberry red and Ivory soup bowl and saucer set encrusted with gold.
This is for a set of ... moreVintage 1930s Cranberry red and Ivory soup bowl and saucer set encrusted with gold.
This is for a set of three bowls with three saucers as pictured.
Features encrusted gold scrolls on a red band trimmed by gold filigree. Beautiful work of true craftsmen.
Pattern: HC1257 by Heinrich - H&C
Saucer are marked H & Co Selb Bavaria Heinrich - Heinrich Ivory Body Supreme.
Bowls are marked H & Co Selb Bavaria Heinrich U.S. Zone - 15687
Bowl: 5" top diameter x 6" handle to handle x 2" tall
Saucer: 6 3/4" x 6 3/4"
These are in very good condition with some very light wear to the gold on the handles. There are no chips, flea bites, discoloration, marks, repairs or other issues.
From the Northwest Museum Collections website:
"Franz Heinrich was a Bavarian porcelain painter. In 1896, he built a melting pot in his parents’ house in Selb. Initially, he bought whiteware from local porcelain factories, but starting in 1901, he produced his own porcelain. Under his leadership, the Porzellanfabrik Heinrich Selb developed into one of the most important manufacturers in Germany. During the heyday, almost half of the German porcelain production came from the Hutschenreuther, Rosenthal, and Heinrich factories. In about 1930, Heinrich’s company had 500 employees. After the Second World War, Heinrich was the first porcelain producer in West Germany to resume production. Later, he sold his company to the English conglomerate the Slater Walker Group. In 1974, the English Bowater Group took over the company. In 1976, Heinrich Porzellan GmbH was integrated into the Villeroy & Boch brand." less
- 6ʺW × 5ʺD × 2ʺH
- Heinrich & Co.
- Heinrich & Co.
- Heinrich & Co.
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- All flaws present are in the manufacturing process. All flaws present are in the manufacturing process. less
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.