New 2 Light Pendant From Circa Lighting
This two light pendant is from high end manufacturer, Circa Lighting and is part of the Barbara Barry collection. It ... more This two light pendant is from high end manufacturer, Circa Lighting and is part of the Barbara Barry collection. It is called the French Cuff Pendant. The finish is polished nickel and the shades are silk. The pendant would be perfect over an island or kitchen or dining table. The total height of pendant with rod is a max of 49 3/4". The wattage is 2 - 60 Watt bulbs. This fixture is still available from Circa and sells for $1,260. This pendant was purchased for a client's breakfast room, installed and then taken down as we found another light we liked better for the space. It is in perfect condition. less
- 34.5ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Barbara Barry
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Antonio, TX
The Inside Story Design in San Antonio, TX
The Inside Story Design is a boutique full service design firm in beautiful San Antonio ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 14Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.