Mid-Century Modern Hoke Nightstands - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful and rare pair of nightstands made in walnut wood. The manufacturing company is the Hoke Wood Products Company from ...
more Beautiful and rare pair of nightstands made in walnut wood. The manufacturing company is the Hoke Wood Products Company from Thurmont MD. They are well identified with the labels of the manufacturer and the line that they belong to Fashion Maid. The label is dated 3-1-63. This pair of tables / stands / end tables / nightstands offers a surprisingly big cabinet with 1 shelf each. Both pieces are well used but in solid condition. The wear visible is mainly on the tops and legs. Clearly the original owners took good care of them. They feature a burlwood walnut center detail which also serves as the pulls for this great pair of tables. Check out how they curved in the front making the ends a little bit deeper than the middle part. The doors also curve in order to adjust to the bodies of this great set. Not only this pair is well identified but also we know is very rare.
Measurements of the Hoke Nightstands:
Each of this tables measures 26″ long by 18″ at the widest by 25″ high. less
- 26.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Rockland, MA
Gre-Stuff in Rockland, MA
I’m a passionate Mid Century Modern collector and dealer. As a result of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.