1954 Hudson Car 16-Page Brochure
Here's an original 1954 sales brochure for the great, (now classic ) Hudson automobile. The awesome color Mid Century Modern illustrations ...
more Here's an original 1954 sales brochure for the great, (now classic ) Hudson automobile. The awesome color Mid Century Modern illustrations, on the cover and inside, display different models, including the Hudson Hornet, Super Wasp, Wasp, Super Jet, Jet and Jet-Line. This oversized 16-page brochure measures 14" x 11". It's in very good unmarked condition, with just some slight wear to the upper page corners and some light smudges on the back - the Specifications and Luxury Features page. This brochure was estate-found at a classic car collector's home. The graphics are stunning and would look great framed,
but this is an amazing pick for illustrators, MidCentury Modern collectors, and, of course, Hudson fans and collectors. Free Shipping! less
- 14.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
The Sophisticated Reader in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage literature, art & design books, fashion magazines, decorative accessories & One-of-a-Kinds for the Sophisticated Reader.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.