Classic Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug - 7' 5" x 10' 4"
This classic 10'4" x 7'5" rug was hand-loomed in soft organic wool in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by the ... more This classic 10'4" x 7'5" rug was hand-loomed in soft organic wool in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco by the Beni Ourain tribe. With simple harlequin patterns and tribal graphics, this piece will pair well with contemporary or traditional decor. The off-white and black wool pile is even in color, density and height. less
- 7′5″ × 10′4″ and 1.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $45
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 11370. 20837 does not qualify.
THE MOROCCAN ROOM in New York, NY
The Moroccan Room is guided by an adventurous spirit in selecting the finest vintage carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Boho Chic Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Brown Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Moroccan Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- New York Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Tan Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Traditional Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Transitional Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Tribal Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.