African Mud Cloth Geometric Lumbar Pillow
This product is no longer available.
This is a hand made pillow case! The front features a beautiful, authentic vintage African mud cloth textile! African mud ...
more This is a hand made pillow case! The front features a beautiful, authentic vintage African mud cloth textile! African mud cloths are made completely from scratch by hand. They are also hand dyed and painted using all organic materials. They are composed of several narrow long strips, stitched together to form a singular large textile. This features a white background with a gorgeous black geometric pattern. The back fabric is a natural colored linen.
It has a heavy duty zipper in the bottom seam.
Measures 10" x 19".
We recommend using a 12" x 21" pillow form insert for a full plush look (pillow form is not included). less
- 19.0ʺW × 0.2ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in kingsville, MD
Spilled Paint Design in kingsville, MD
We curate only authentic, unique, and vintage home furnishings for the eclectic home.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.