Antique Louis Canapé Black Velvet Sofa
This beautiful piece dates back to early 1900s. I had it sanded and added a white wash finish to show ...
more This beautiful piece dates back to early 1900s. I had it sanded and added a white wash finish to show off the natural grain and the lovely aged effect of the oak-wood. It was then reupholstered in a cotton charcoal black velvet and a teal green fabric. Don't be fooled by its fanciness, it is very comfortable! Has a small minor stain on top frame and seat and so I listed it as Good instead of Excellent, although it is in great condition with all new finishing and upholstery! Pictures are provided.
Seat Depth: 22" less
- 81.5ʺW × 28.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Tucson, AZ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Alice Willow in Tucson, AZ
A curated and re-styled mix of BOHO CHIC treasures.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 10Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations