Green Liberty NY Metal Chest
This Liberty Rochester New York tool box is an oldie, but a goodie! It would be perfect in an Industrial ...
more This Liberty Rochester New York tool box is an oldie, but a goodie! It would be perfect in an Industrial chic office or home, holding everything from jewelry to silverware, craft supplies to Legos. It has a remarkably intact factory finish and the original hardware. It has some surface rust, and the "Liberty" logo is very clear and crisp on the front. It was made in Rochester, New York and all the hinges and latches are in smooth working condition
The photos show the rusty dented beauty and patina of the box , It's chipped, dented, dirty, and stray paint stains add to its one of a kind uniqueness and character. Notice the built in ruler on top of the box.
This treasure box would be beautiful standing open and displaying some of your prized smaller vintage goodies, It also happens to be the perfect size for a variety of different things, be it fly tying supplies, fishing tackle, school supplies, garden supplies, art supplies, pencils, pens, utensils, tools, make up, love letters, crafts, and on and on. less
- 13.5ʺW × 6.75ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Liberty & Co.
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.