Westnofa Leather Siesta Chair
This product is no longer available.
Designed by Ingmar Relling for Westnofa. 1960-1969. Uniquely modern, this high back Siesta armchair is made of bent and stained ... more Designed by Ingmar Relling for Westnofa. 1960-1969. Uniquely modern, this high back Siesta armchair is made of bent and stained beech frame with rope-tied canvas back. The cushions are upholstered in original brown leather, zippers allow for insert replacement. Made in Norway less
- 24.5ʺW × 32.5ʺD × 39.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Mid-Century Modern
- Westnofa Furniture
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Rafael, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Design Plus Consignment Gallery in San Rafael, CA
Design Plus Consignment Gallery of San Francisco and San Rafael.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.