Mid Century Magazine Rack Hammered Brass Storage
Mid century magazine rack with a hammered metal design in geometric swirls and beads. Art Deco style storage box has ...
more Mid century magazine rack with a hammered metal design in geometric swirls and beads. Art Deco style storage box has an aged gold metal patina with a brass handle. MCM magazine storage has two slots, made of wood and covered in metal tin.
Each side has a hammered metal ivy leaf and flower design. The back of the magazine rack is wood and not covered in metal. It was met to stand against a wall. The bottom has a paper tag marked Made in England.
It is in very good vintage condition. The metal has an aged patina. There are some scratches at the top rim (where magazines are slipped in).
It is about 11 ½” tall x 14 ½” wide (measuring from the back). It is 5 ¾”wide. less
- 14.5ʺW × 5.75ʺD × 11.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Abbeville, LA
Whimzy Thyme in Abbeville, LA
I am a Cajun French lady who loves to find vintage and antique treasures. I ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.