Italian Rococo Gilt Tall Mirror by La Barge
Tall High Style Rococco Mirror. Incredibly rare & sophisticated, slim ornate gilt gold Mid Century La Barge Mirror with Shelf ...
more Tall High Style Rococco Mirror. Incredibly rare & sophisticated, slim ornate gilt gold Mid Century La Barge Mirror with Shelf. Perfect statement piece for your entry, hallway, parlor wall or small nook that needs a boost.
Excellent condition with normal signs of vintage age with original La Barge tags.Solid La Barge craftsmanship. Made in Italy.
Dimensions: Frame: 18″w x 54″h x 9″d, Mirror: 11″w x 38.75″h less
- 18.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 54.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- La Barge
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 60612.
The Savoy Flea in Chicago, IL
A Modern Antiquary Studio located in Chicago's West Town neighborhood, specializing in Refined Vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.