Mid Century Modern Gray Mahogany Lounge Chair
This product is no longer available.
The "Abuelo" Armchair by Masaya and Company is a classic Mid Century Modern Armchair. This one features a handwoven Gray ...
more The "Abuelo" Armchair by Masaya and Company is a classic Mid Century Modern Armchair. This one features a handwoven Gray Manila seat and back with a sustainably sourced Royal Mahogany (tropical hardwood) frame. Royal Mahogany (also called Cedro Macho, or Andiroba) is a reddish / sienna colored tropical hardwood native to Nicaragua. The seat and back are handwoven and remarkably firm, comfortable, and sturdy. All of the wood used in our products is either reclaimed from hurricane damaged areas or sustainably harvested.
This chair is a stylish yet casual statement piece, great for any room, and amazingly comfortable.
We have multiples available. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in purchasing multiples.
H:31" x W:24" x D:30" (seat height: 16")
Masaya & Co. builds design & beautiful handmade furniture out of sustainably sourced tropical hardwoods and is committed to reforestation. Masaya & Co. plants and manages tree farms in Nicaragua on land that has been devastated by cattle farming and will plant 100 trees for every furniture item sold. less
- 31.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $125
- Free Local Pickup in Nashville, TN
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 37121.
Masaya & Company in Nashville, TN
Masaya & Co. designs and builds beautiful handcrafted furniture from sustainably sourced tropical hardwoods. Reforestation is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.