Vintage Ruby Red Glass Tea Cups & Plates - 16 Pcs
This product is no longer available.
This is a mixed collection of vintage ruby red glassware - possibly Avon Cape Cod Royal Ruby Red dinnerware. This set ...
more This is a mixed collection of vintage ruby red glassware - possibly Avon Cape Cod Royal Ruby Red dinnerware. This set is in fantastic condition, and would be a great set to add plates to your upcoming wedding, Valentine's day dinner, large family meals, or just to expand your ruby glass collection!
Bright, light-catching, and bold, these plates and cups look dazzling displayed near light or in windows, and also make fantastic pops of color at special occasion meals. Mix and match with other colored glass for a brilliant and bold table setting!
This set includes four teacups, three saucers (6" diameter), 5 desert plates (8" diameter) and four dinner plates (10" diameter). less
- 10.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Somerville, MA
- $20 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 02143.
Erika - La Roux Vintage in Somerville, MA
Do you know that feeling when you're wandering through a thrift store and you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.